- Windows 7 ultimate activation error 0xc004c008 free

- Windows 7 ultimate activation error 0xc004c008 free

Looking for:

Activation Error 0xCC - Software Tested. 













































     


Unable to Activate Windows 7 Error Code 0xCC • .



 

I purchased the Family Pack 3 licenses for Windows 7 Home Premium and installed 2 copies on 2 of our family laptops and one on my desktop. Last week, my hard drive failed on the desktop and I replaced it yesterday and had to reinstall Windows.

I have been trying to get through and each time waste at least 4 minutes to someone and keep getting told that no one is available to assist me. I suppose my only resolution is to continue wasting hours of my time reading off the same numbers to a voice automated system and then be told there's no one to assist me. Please offer another alternative or a direct line to a real person - or- what a novel thought Never thought I would have asked for that.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No. Sorry this didn't help. Thank you, thank you thank you! This fixed my activation problem. What I did was when I dialed the number, and it asked me if I was in front of my computer with the activation window open, I didn't press anything. The strange thing was: He only asked me the first 6 digits of my activation ID and then immediately gave me the activation code. I'm back to Genuine status.

Why couldn't one of the myriad technical support people I spoke with help me like this? This is truly a failure of the phone support and automated menu system of Microsoft. What a tremendous waste of time on behalf of customers. I hope Microsoft does away with activation, but in any case, I'm back up and running. Choose where you want to search below Search Search the Community.

Search the community and support articles Windows Windows 7 Search Community member. This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. I have the same question Report abuse. Details required :. Cancel Submit. Noel D Paton. When you get on the line, do NOT enter any numbers when requested - this should force an operator to pick up.

Thanks for your feedback. How satisfied are you with this reply? Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. In reply to Noel D Paton's post on July 7, This site in other languages x.

   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CAD Forum - Patches + updates zum Download

How to Reinstall Windows 10 without CD/USB Easily (3 Skills).Buy Windows the cheapest prices in June | TechRadar

Update for Windows 10, Version June 18, - Internet Explorer 11 has retired as of June 15, 2022